Monday, July 13, 2009

Chapter Four;

As the night got darker, the air outside grew cooler. But that didn’t stop things from heating up between Emily and Evgeni. Their arms were wrapped around one another, holding each other close while their lips were pressed together for what seemed to be the millionth time that night.
Emily could barely control herself and her emotions. She was so head-over-heels in what seemed like love with Geno, but she couldn’t be sure. All she knew was that right now she was happy and completely addicted to his body. He was like her own brand of heroin that she just could not get enough of. Whether it was because she was slightly drunk, trying to get back at Kris, or she truly was falling for him, she didn’t know for sure.
 “Do you wanna go dance?” Emily asked when their mouths parted. Being with him was giving her a high. She felt energetic and wanted to let some of that energy out.
 “Okay.” Geno smiled and planted his lips on hers a last time. Emily smiled once their lips disconnected and grabbed his hand.
 “Come on!” She laughed and pulled him enthusiastically back inside. She led him over to the crowded dance floor. Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship was playing and everyone was dancing.
 “Hey!” Emily heard a few minutes after her and Geno started dancing. She turned to see Ashley and Jordan dancing alongside them.
 “Ash! Hey!” She responded with a smile.
 “Where’ve you two been?” Ashley asked with a raised brow.
 “Places.” Emily grinned, placing her hand on Geno’s arm affectionately.
 “Sounds like fun.” Ash replied with a smile.
 “Oh, it was.”

After dancing to a few songs, having a few drinks and dancing some more, Emily, Geno, Ashley, Jordan, Lauren, and TK were all on the dance floor when the DJ’s voice came over the speakers.
 “Okay people, I know you wanna party but this next one’s gonna slow it down a bit. It’s for all you love bugs out there.” He announced and there were a few boos from drunken partiers, but for the most part the people were cool with it. “Here’s Hummingbird by nevershoutnever.” The DJ said and the song began to play.
 “Wanna dance?” Geno asked Emily. She smiled, feeling rather cheery from being somewhat drunk.
 “Of course.” She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

I like you
Girl you don't got nothing to prove to me.
I know that times have been rough,
for the both of us
But I’ll pray
for a change…

You see this world has lots to offer,
but in time it will go dark and if this love is what we say it is
I'm sure we will go far
and with a girl as sweet as you
there's not much else I can do,
but fall for you…


 “Em?” Geno asked, looking her in the eyes.
 “Yeah?” She replied, looking back into his.
 “I was wondering…” He started to say but hesitated, feeling nervous.
 “What is it?” Emily asked, unsure of what was running through his mind.

You know that I’m a wreck
And you know I can’t breathe,
At the edge of my seat with each word
As the months turn into years
Just know that I will wait here,
For you
Cause I pray for a change…


 “Damn.” Sidney said as he watched the couples dancing from the bar stool he was still seated at.
 “Why don’t you grab a lady and get you’re big ass out there?” Max asked him with a shrug.
 “I can’t just do that.” He replied, thinking of how absurd that sounded.
 “Then I’ll do it for you.” Max said, leaping out of his seat, and casually walking up to a small group of girls who looked like acceptable choices for dance partners.
 “Wait, dude!” Sid protested, but it was too late.
 “Good luck.” Eric chuckled, patting Sid on the shoulder. They all knew Max, which meant they were all a little worried/concerned/curious as to who he’d bring back. Sid being the most worried/concerned out of the three guys left at the bar.
 “What about you? He could be bringing you someone too, ya know.” Sid said, eyeballing Eric’s amused expression.
 “Nope, I can find my own.” And with that being said, he got up and walked away.
 “Okay…?” Sid said, his forehead crinkled with confusion. “Well, what about you?” He asked Ruslan.
 “Hey, man. I’m married.” He smirked, showing off the wedding band on his finger. Sid sighed and covered his eyes with his hand. Max was walking back towards them with his arm around the girl he chose for Sidney.
 “Here he is!” Max announced to the girl and Sid looked up, and to his surprise, he was pleased with what he saw.
 “Hi, I’m Ashlen.” She smiled and held out her hand politely. She had dark brown hair and piercing brown eyes.
“Sidney.” He replied, shaking her hand. Their eyes were locked for what seemed like a lifetime to them, but was merely a few seconds to everyone else. “Would you like to dance?”
 “I’d love to.” She said excitedly, making Sidney smile. He finally got his butt off of the stool and led her out to the floor.
 “See. You all doubted me. But I can make some serious magic happen when I wanna.” Max told Rus and stole Sidney’s seat.
 “Then why don’t you go find a good girl for yourself?” Feds asked him, genuinely curious.
 “I think I already did.”

You see this world has lots to offer,
But in time it will go dark
and if this love is what we say it is,
I’m sure we will go far
And with a girl as sweet as you,
There’s not much else I can do
But fall for you,
For you
For you
For you…

 “You know, you look beautiful tonight.” Tyler whispered to Lauren as they swayed slowly to the music. She smiled and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. No matter how many times he complemented her, you could always count on her to blush in response. It was just one of the many quirky traits that he had come to get used to and fall in love with about her.
 “That never gets old.” She giggled blissfully and Tyler grinned.
 “Cool beans.” He whispered.
 “Cool beans.” She replied and kissed him.

This world has lots to offer,
But in time it will go dark and if this love is what we say it is
I’m sure we will go far
And with a girl as sweet as you,
There’s not much else I can do…

 “I know it kind of sudden, but I wait long time for this night…” Geno continued, still searching for the words. Emily waited for him to continue with butterflies in her stomach. He took a breath and looked her right in the eyes, “Would you be my girlfriend?”

But fall for you.

Emily smiled and pressed her lips to his without thinking.
 “Yes.”

3 comments:

  1. AH!
    Best chapter yet(;
    Emily+Geno=ADORABLE!

    and you don't even know how hard I cracked up at:

     “Why don’t you grab a lady and get you’re big ass out there?” Max asked him with a shrug.
     “I can’t just do that.” He replied, thinking of how absurd that sounded

    Number one, Sidney's ass is huge.
    Number two, that sounds exactly like something that i would say "I can't just DO that!"
    I think everything is awkward.
    Ask Amber, who btw loves your story tons(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww oh my gosh i lovee the whole "cool beans" part with me and teek ;D lol we're so cute haha so are you and geno!haha and sids ass is huge!lol

    ReplyDelete